You are here
Vision, Mission & Values
A future in which children from all backgrounds can succeed equally in education and in life.
To work collaboratively to close the disadvantage gap in children's literacy and numeracy skills.
· child-centred – we recognise each child's individual abilities and needs, keeping them at the heart of what we do
· empowering – we support our beneficiaries to increase skills, improve their self-concept, and take ownership of their learning
· evidence-led – we continually review our impact and adapt our processes in line with emerging evidence
· co-operative – we value the expertise of schools and other charities, and actively seek opportunities for collaboration
We intend to:
· address the disadvantage gap in educational attainment through our charitable activities
· be widely recognised as a trusted partner by schools
· be widely recognised as an expert voice by educational policy makers and other key stakeholders
· drive third-sector collaboration in the field of educational disadvantage