You are here
Our vision is that every child who is potentially disadvantaged through difficulties with literacy and/or numeracy is inspired to become a successful independent learner.
Our mission is to inspire young minds by providing quality teaching and training that supports children in mastering skills in literacy and/or numeracy.
- Every child has the ability to progress.
- Every child has the right to learn in an environment which feels safe and inspiring to them.
- Every child deserves to feel valued and listened to in a way that confirms their thoughts and opinions matter.
- The welfare of each child is paramount.
- Children are encouraged to see themselves as successful independent learners.
- The child’s parents/carers are respected and valued as the child’s primary educators. They are supported to become actively involved in the learning process.
- Teaching is tailored to the needs and personal strengths of each individual learner.
- All tutors are specially trained and receive ongoing professional development in order to achieve the highest possible standards in their teaching.
- Adults who support children’s literacy and numeracy development should have access to the highest quality professional development training.
- Training should be innovative and inspiring, empowering those working with children to support them according to our teaching values.
- Training meets the needs of school staff and pupils and helps schools to raise standards.
- All delegates are valued equally and their skills and experience as educators are respected. Training builds on the individual expertise of delegates.
Support our work
We accept donations through Localgiving and The Big Give. Both are secure, fast ways to donate online
or learn more about the unique approach we have to learning